"Recipes are meant to be shared"

It is my intention to add a couple of recipes here every week. Although between working and playing with my daily blog 'Thibeault's Table', I'm not always successful.

Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies


Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
=================================
1 cup butter
pinch of salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, flour, salt, and chocolate chips.
Roll into 1 inch balls. Dip fork into white sugar and flatten cookie.

Bake at 325° until golden. Approximately 14 to 16 minutes. Do not let brown.

2 comments:

Choc Chip Uru said...

These look heavenly - I wonder why I have never put chocolate chips into my shortbread before! Such a simple yet impacting idea!

Heather Godsey-Davis said...

These just came out of my oven. Oh my wow! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. It is exactly what I've been looking for! Super-good cookie that's not overly sweet. I didnt even add the sugar to the top...mm so good

Post a Comment