"Recipes are meant to be shared"

It is my intention to add a couple of recipes here every week. Although between working and playing with my daily blog 'Thibeault's Table', I'm not always successful.

Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies


Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
=================================
1 cup butter
pinch of salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, flour, salt, and chocolate chips.
Roll into 1 inch balls. Dip fork into white sugar and flatten cookie.

Bake at 325° until golden. Approximately 14 to 16 minutes. Do not let brown.

2 comments:

Choc Chip Uru said...

These look heavenly - I wonder why I have never put chocolate chips into my shortbread before! Such a simple yet impacting idea!

Unknown said...

These just came out of my oven. Oh my wow! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. It is exactly what I've been looking for! Super-good cookie that's not overly sweet. I didnt even add the sugar to the top...mm so good

Post a Comment